I am always very sad on Wednesday's because I don't get to spend much time with Harrison at all. I go straight from work to class and usually don't get home until after he is in bed. Adam tries to keep him up, but obviously if he is tired he gets him into his bed. Last night Adam and Harrison made a fort in the living room-it was great. Harrison stayed up to play in it (and took a little snooze) and they were waiting to surprise me when I got home. The picture below shows what I saw when I walked in. Harrison looks a little sad in the pictures, but trust me he was having a blast. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband to support me while I am going to school and to help me through hard days when I miss my family! I love you guys:)

No comments:
Post a Comment