My dad just sent me this picture today. Unfortunatley, I totally deserve it! I was getting ready for our tailgate today. Adam's mom and step-dad gave us an awesome Christmas present-a catered party for our friends. We decided to use it for a tailgate (that way we don't really have to clean up our house). Anyway, Jan (Adam's mom) called to ask me to turn on the oven to pre-heat for some of the delicious food she was bringing. Simple enough, not exactly. I go to turn on the oven and realize that there is garlic bread from at least three weeks ago just rotting away in our oven. Gross! I don't know what is more pathetic-forgetting to serve the garlic bread or not using my oven for over three weeks. Yikes. I guess they are both pretty bad.Sunday, October 26, 2008
Blonde jokes welcome
My dad just sent me this picture today. Unfortunatley, I totally deserve it! I was getting ready for our tailgate today. Adam's mom and step-dad gave us an awesome Christmas present-a catered party for our friends. We decided to use it for a tailgate (that way we don't really have to clean up our house). Anyway, Jan (Adam's mom) called to ask me to turn on the oven to pre-heat for some of the delicious food she was bringing. Simple enough, not exactly. I go to turn on the oven and realize that there is garlic bread from at least three weeks ago just rotting away in our oven. Gross! I don't know what is more pathetic-forgetting to serve the garlic bread or not using my oven for over three weeks. Yikes. I guess they are both pretty bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment