I am becoming increasingly aware of how I need to watch everything I do and say around Harrison. He picks up on things so fast and I can tell he is constantly watching us and trying to mimic our every move.
For example, Adam and I had a Back to the Future marathon last week. It was fun to get
Harrison in bed and watch movies three nights in a row. The next day I sarcastically said “Hello McFly” to Adam when I was trying to get his attention. Immediately Harrison began chanting “Hello McFly” at us. Now anytime someone says “Hello” he immediately says "McFly". I’m sure that most people can’t understand what he is saying, but Adam and I just smile and enjoy our little secret.
Harrison in bed and watch movies three nights in a row. The next day I sarcastically said “Hello McFly” to Adam when I was trying to get his attention. Immediately Harrison began chanting “Hello McFly” at us. Now anytime someone says “Hello” he immediately says "McFly". I’m sure that most people can’t understand what he is saying, but Adam and I just smile and enjoy our little secret.

1 comment:
I loved it when Travis got him going a christmas, anytime travis said Helloooo, Harrison would on cue say helllo Mcfly, it was great. cant wait till he old enough to use that when on you when he trying to get his point across..
Dad
Post a Comment