Adam and I have decided to remodel our bathroom. Well, technically I think the bathroom decided it wanted to be remodeled and we are just along for the ride. Not too long ago Adam was in the basement and noticed a discolored spot on the ceiling. He reached up to touch it and his hand went right through the drywall. Apparently, our tub has been leaking for years and I guess it couldn't take it any longer. We are excited and very nervous for the adventure ahead of us since neither one of us has any idea what we are doing. Here are some photos of the demo...
Adam and Greg tearing out the old cabinets.
Tiki checking out the empty bathroom.
This is where our bathtub was...you can't really tell, but you can see straight down into the basement through this hole. Kind of scary!
Oh, and in case you were wondering-I did help, but of course there are no photos to document my efforts:)

No comments:
Post a Comment