Thursday, December 18, 2008
Profiling at the Pump
Adam and I had the good fortune to be able to finish up some Christmas shopping last night-yippee, almost done. Harrison was able to hang out with his Grandma and Grandpa Renaud while we shopped and dinner was ready when we got home-unbelievable! We stopped to fill up the car with gas on our way home and as Adam was standing out in the cold I was filling my time with people watching from inside the warm car. The girl behind the counter caught my attention. She was using a pair of binoculars to check out the people buying gas. My assumption here is that if you choose to pay inside that she has been asked to make a judgment of whether or not you will actually come in and pay. Adam passed her test-we were able to get gas and pay inside afterwards. I’m wondering if Adam had skipped the haircut on Saturday and if we still had my old pink car if she would have made the same decision?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment