Another note from Harrison from Grandma and Grandpa Renuad's house.
It's me again, although I'm already in bed for the night and it's only 6:45 PM. I guess you can tell that I didn't take a nap. I didn't even take a rest. After my supper, stories, and a bath, Grandma said, "It's time to hit the hay!" and off I went. At least I fell asleep in less than two minutes.
It was another busy day. We made . . . . well, you'll see because I am bringing some home to you tomorrow (although G'ma hasn't exactly told me about tomorrow yet, I think we are going to Ames by the way she's been doing laundry and getting my things ready . . . hmmmm). Megan is here and she read me some stories. We took a lot of things over to the house again. G'ma dug out the bush I gave her when I was one week old so she could plant it at the new house, and I helped! G'pa is working over there late tonight with Marlo. They are WORKING GUYS! Megan was a LAWN MOWIN' GUY today, too! I did laundry, dusted, and packed G'pa's shoes. No wonder I was tired tonight! Harrison was a WORKING GUY, too!
I really miss you guys! I don't remember much about Vance except that he's in Ames and G'ma printed me a picture of him to put by my bed. He looks small. I think Connor is there, too, but G'ma keeps telling me he isn't! What happened to him? Where did he go?
I'm learning to sing about numbers, counting, and telling time. Well, sort of. I will bring the books home when I come.
Since I was such a good boy, G'ma let me eat a . . . . well, you'll find out tomorrow when I get there because I am bringing them with me for you, and some for Michele and Reece, too.
Guess what? G'ma asked me if I wanted to poop on the potty, and I DID IT! I was pretty excited, too! I told everyone! Now I need some big-boy pants :)
I love you, Harrison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment