Harrison has been spending the last few days with his Grandma and Grandpa Renaud in Pella.
Hi Mom and Dad,
I had a really fun day today! After a good night's sleep, I got up around 7:30AM ready to play! Grandma and Sharon were busy packing boxes of kitchen stuff, we made a bunch of trips to the new house where G'pa Renaud was working, and I have a new . . . well, you'll see it later . . . to play with on the floor. I packed two boxes of shoes. I had three good reasons to take a long nap, but I didn't do it. After a trip to WalMart, we went to Mrs. Knight's garden to pick out some mini-pumpkins. I got some for Vance and me. I played with bears. The biggest bear is Harrison Bear, the littlest bear is Vance Bear, and the medium bear is Connor Bear. Later in the afternoon, a lot of people were at the condo - the termite inspector, the building inspector, the other realtor, the new owner . . . they were all talking and walking around, but I just played with my cars. Aunt Annie came for supper. Grandma gave me a bath, but I will not give Vance a bath! That would be silly! We sang my new book, This Old Man. I went to bed early, but wasn't exactly ready to sleep yet, so I cried loudly. When grandma came downstairs to see what was wrong, I told her, "Harrison is doing crying or maybe Harrison could watch a movie a little bit." Or maybe not. "Is Grandma Gilson and Grandpa Gilson and Grandma Ruth coming in the morning on Monday?" Grandma rubbed my back until I fell asleep with seven bears. Tomorrow will be a busy day again, and I miss you! Love, HarrisonI had a really fun day today! After a good night's sleep, I got up around 7:30AM ready to play! Grandma and Sharon were busy packing boxes of kitchen stuff, we made a bunch of trips to the new house where G'pa Renaud was working, and I have a new . . . well, you'll see it later . . . to play with on the floor. I packed two boxes of shoes. I had three good reasons to take a long nap, but I didn't do it. After a trip to WalMart, we went to Mrs. Knight's garden to pick out some mini-pumpkins. I got some for Vance and me. I played with bears. The biggest bear is Harrison Bear, the littlest bear is Vance Bear, and the medium bear is Connor Bear. Later in the afternoon, a lot of people were at the condo - the termite inspector, the building inspector, the other realtor, the new owner . . . they were all talking and walking around, but I just played with my cars. Aunt Annie came for supper. Grandma gave me a bath, but I will not give Vance a bath! That would be silly! We sang my new book, This Old Man. I went to bed early, but wasn't exactly ready to sleep yet, so I cried loudly. When grandma came downstairs to see what was wrong, I told her, "Harrison is doing crying or maybe Harrison could watch a movie a little bit." Or maybe not. "Is Grandma Gilson and Grandpa Gilson and Grandma Ruth coming in the morning on Monday?" Grandma rubbed my back until I fell asleep with seven bears. Tomorrow will be a busy day again, and I miss you!
Love, Harrison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet Vance and hang out with Harrison! I can't believe how much he is growing!! Love you guys!! - Lyndsy
Post a Comment