According to a yahoo report, Ames has been voted one of the best towns in Iowa to raise your kids. West Des Moines ranked first, followed by Ames and Cedar Rapids. They looked at school performance, job growth, parks, crime rates, and other amenities. I'm sure it wasn't the most scientific of studies, but we really enjoy Ames-there is always lots to do if we just take the time to look for the opportunities-and I'll take it over West Des Moines any day:) Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Best place to raise your kids...
According to a yahoo report, Ames has been voted one of the best towns in Iowa to raise your kids. West Des Moines ranked first, followed by Ames and Cedar Rapids. They looked at school performance, job growth, parks, crime rates, and other amenities. I'm sure it wasn't the most scientific of studies, but we really enjoy Ames-there is always lots to do if we just take the time to look for the opportunities-and I'll take it over West Des Moines any day:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment