Sunday, November 9, 2008

Lovin' my family...

So...I have to say that just being a part of our family is already very cool, but it just got a whole lot better. Andrea just started at the awesome new Aveda Institute in West Des Moines. She needed some 'guinea pigs' to work on and of course we were all very willing to help out. Megan, Melissa, and I were able to go first and we all got some rockin' new color. We also were able to attend the Grand Opening of the Institute, enjoy some wine and hors d'oeuvres, and show off our new highlights. Now if she can only figure out what to do with Harrison's mop top.
This image should show you what I mean...
By the way, we didn't have to do anything special to get it to look so cool-he is just naturally that awesome!

No comments: