Friday, November 14, 2008

Beautiful baby

Melissa and Jeff (Adam's sister and brother-in-law) recently had photographs taken by the same photographers that we used for Harrison's pictures last summer. Will looks so adorable-I love these pictures!!!!! Check him out at...

http://smidts.blogspot.com/2008/11/clayton-family.html

The photographer is a friend of mine from work and she and her husband do such an amazing job. We absolutely loved Harrison's pictures and they make the whole experience so much fun. I love that they get a sneak peak out so that waiting for pictures doesn't seem like so long.
Here is the link to Harrison's sneak peak photos...

http://smidts.blogspot.com/2008/08/hollywood-harrison.html

and you can see a couple more on their website (Go to Galleries and then look at Family and Little Ones links)...

http://www.kandeproductionsonline.com/index2.php?v=v1

I think we are going to have to get these two boys together for some family photo fun...we should probably wait until my little niece shows up sometime this winter so we can get all the little ones together.

No comments: