Sunday, November 2, 2008
Welcome Scrappers
My mom and I went to a day long scrapbooking event on Saturday. It was scheduled from 9am to midnight-we somehow managed to make it for most of the day. I was pretty nervous about what a day of scrapbooking would be like, but I had a lot of fun. I also managed to get a ton of stuff done on our wedding album. That's right, after over five years of sitting on a shelf in several different basements I have finally started working on it again. Not that I will be done anytime soon, but it was nice to get a good kick start. Mom and I had a lot of fun chatting, eating, and checking out other people's strange and way over the top pages. Sign me up! I'm in for next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment