That's right. Two. Harrison is going to be a big brother! I am between 11 and 12 weeks pregnant and we are so excited to add on to our family. The unofficial due date is September 15th. We found out on January 8th...right after visiting Greta, Emily, and Craig in the hospital. I have been feeling ok for the most part, just some nausea throughout the day and I have been completely exhausted all of the time. So far it hasn't been any different from the last time around.
I have been writing about my pregnancy on this blog-so now that everyone knows I can finally post all of the old information...so if you are interested you can look back over the last month and a half to see what was going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so pumped for you guys Nikki, Harrison will be an awesome big brother :) I'm glad to hear that over all the pregnancy isn't giving you any issues, love you.
cant wait to be grandpa for the third time, this is pretty cool.
Post a Comment