
I thought we needed to share this incredible moment...Adam attaching the final piece of drywall. (Round of applause please!)The bathroom has all four walls again. Unbelievable. We may even be getting close to painting and tiling-those were things that I considered final steps when we first started this project so I am getting pretty excited! Adam is excited too, I think we have both learned an important lesson from all of this, next time just hire someone. It will be great when this is all done and our weekends can be devoted to something other than working in our bathroom,
hmmm...like working in our yard. Oh, the joys of home ownership! And speaking of those joys, we are delighted to also have a new kitchen faucet and garbage disposal. Yep...couldn't put it off any longer, we had to deal with the dripping sink and leak. I guess we might as well just fix everything in our entire house that has anything to do with water because it is all doomed to break. At least we caught this problem before it rotted out our kitchen floor-I don't think either one of us could handle a kitchen remodel at this time. Yikes!
2 comments:
YAY!!! You know before I opened up your blog all the way and just saw the little picture, it almost looked like painted clouds on that back wall :) You guys are doing an amazing job!!
congrats!!!! it must feel nice to be almost done with the bathroom:)
Post a Comment