I have decided that I love maternity pants, they are so comfy. This week it was time to pull out all of the stretchy pants and tops with lots of room to grow. I don’t really need them all yet, I just want to get an idea of what I have so I can keep a look out for items that I need. Since I had them all out and cleaned I figured I would wear them on Wednesday when I went to see Andrea. My whole afternoon was booked with Annie for a cut and color so I knew I needed to be comfortable, and it was awesome. I am kind of wondering why I ever put the maternity pants away. They are soft, comfy, and allow for room to grow even when it’s just due to overeating. They are perfect for holidays when I tend to overindulge and they are pretty cute. I’ll have to remember this next fall when I have the urge to pack them away or burn them-I think that’s how I felt last time around.
Andrea and I had such a great time on Wednesday. I now have short, brown hair. It’s very cute!!! I just need to figure out how to style it. I’m sure I just need a little practice-I haven’t had short hair for a very long time. I’ll be sure to have Adam take some pictures when he gets home tonight from Oklahoma. This has been a very long trip and I am really looking forward to when he gets back today. Six days and five nights were too much-can I file a protest for something like this? I’m sure I would have to protest to Adam and I already know that he agrees with me-I guess I’ll just save my energy.
Andrea and I had such a great time on Wednesday. I now have short, brown hair. It’s very cute!!! I just need to figure out how to style it. I’m sure I just need a little practice-I haven’t had short hair for a very long time. I’ll be sure to have Adam take some pictures when he gets home tonight from Oklahoma. This has been a very long trip and I am really looking forward to when he gets back today. Six days and five nights were too much-can I file a protest for something like this? I’m sure I would have to protest to Adam and I already know that he agrees with me-I guess I’ll just save my energy.
How your baby's growing:
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

1 comment:
I'm glad you are feeling well and got to get out your maternity clothes, they are the most comfortable clothes!!! Can't wait to see pics of your new do :)
Post a Comment