Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Clouds, clouds go away
This morning it was incredibly foggy when we woke up. Harrison and I managed to get out the door on time despite the gloomy weather, but right when we were about to step out the front door he stopped. He just completely froze. When I asked him what was going on he said "Oh, NO the clouds are here". I reassured him that it was ok and that the clouds wouldn't get in our way. He responded with "I'll blow them away" and so he did. He stood in our front doorway for about a minute blowing away at the clouds. He stopped once to ask me if they would hit the house-when I told him no, he continued to blow and blow. Then he was ready to go-off we went to the car and to the babysitters. He was so proud of his work that he made sure to tell Grandma Mary (his babysitter) about how he "blowed away the clouds". Now if he could just get the sun to come out:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment