The third and final trimester starts this week.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When did this happen? Where did all of my time to get ready for the baby go? Why isn't Harrison's new room ready, why haven't we even started on it? When am I going to figure out what I still need for little Emby? Only 84 days until my due date. That doesn't seem like very many, and if he comes early like Harrison did it is only about 63 days. I hope that my nesting instinct kicks in soon-maybe I can at least get the house clean in time. So, that's what's going on with me, here's what's happening with Emby.
Your pregnancy: 28 weeks
By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world. See what your baby looks like this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment