Today is my 28th birthday. For some reason 28 was always the age that I thought I would start to feel a lot older-now I think 28 still seems pretty young and fun. Maybe it helps that my family helped me to celebrate in style. Adam took me out for a tour of my favorite things. We started at Hickory Park with cheese balls and vanilla Pepsi, moved on to the Mandarin for my absolute favorite crab rangoons, stopped at Dairy Queen for a crunch dip ice cream cone, and finished off at the movie theatre for a great sci-fi film (he had planned on getting me popcorn-one of my favorite treats, but by the time we got there neither one of us could eat another bite). I decided to call our little adventure the pregnancy cravings tour, but to be honest I would do that anytime!
When we got home Amy, Megan, and Michele surprised me with cupcakes and a clean house-you guys are so awesome!!! They even had candles for the cupcakes-but they started laughing and accidentally blew out the candles right before I walked in the room. I always have a terrible time blowing out all the candles, next time I will have to try this trick!
I realized today, my 28th birthday, I have 28 days to go until my due date-CRAZY!!! I can't wait to finally meet you little Emby 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment