Adam hasn't started traveling again for his job yet, but one of the busiest times at the Foundation is Homecoming. The Board of Directors are all in town and Adam was busy all week-I only saw him if I was up with Vance around midnight or if we were up again in the morning around 6am. It was a long week and we are both so glad it is over!!!
Luckily for both of us my grandma was able to come and stay with us from Wednesday to Sunday. I don't know what I would have done without her. She was such a big help with the boys and around the house. It was also nice to be able to run a few errands without dragging both kids along. Vance has had a cold for about a week and a half so having Grandma here allowed me to get some rest too. She was even willing to stay up with him in the middle of the night when he didn't go right back to sleep-ahhh, if only she lived closer! I really enjoyed having someone here while Adam was so busy-I know it would have been pretty lonely without her.

Grandma and her boysAdam's regular travel schedule starts up again very soon-we are both pretty anxious about it. He doesn't like being away for that long and I know it will be even harder with a newborn. I know we will both adjust and soon it will be comfortable again, or at least like it was before Vance was born. I think we are both just extra nervous for this first trip! Don't worry about me though-the boys and I are headed to Pella for a few days and I know we will be able to keep busy.

No comments:
Post a Comment