Monday, January 26, 2009
Procrastination
I have always been terrible at procrastinating. In fact I am one of those procrastinators that tries to convince myself, and other people, that I work best under pressure so therefore it is to my advantage to procrastinate. We all know that is not true, but when it comes down to it I can always make up a valid reason for putting things off just one more day. I am so good at putting off anything that has to do with work, housework, yard-work, actual work at work, and especially school work. This semester I have decided to take two classes. That may not seem like much, but add it on to a full-time job, a toddler, and an occasional part-time job and I may be in over my head. Solution: Don’t procrastinate. I think this is a great goal and with any luck I’ll get right on it-tomorrow:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You can do it Nikki!! It's a lot on your plate but you can accomplish anything :)
Post a Comment