Tuesday, April 7, 2009

50/50

I took an online quiz today to see if it would say boy or girl. I know that none of this is scientific at all, but I think it is kind of funny. So here are the results of the quiz....

Congratulations!

You have a 50% chance of having a boy. And you have a 50% chance of having a girl.


Hilarious! That's what I had before, 50% either way. Here was the funniest part of the quiz....

You are not looking particularly good during pregnancy. Therefore, it must be a girl, because girls steal their mother's looks.

Thank you online quiz for boosting my self esteem. I'm glad to know that pregnancy has made me look so terrible. So, what did I learn from all of this...I am either having a boy or a girl-Wow Shocking! And I am not looking particularly good right now-Thanks online quiz!

1 comment:

Stephanie Griffin said...

Hehe, that made me laugh :) I can tell you that my skin, hair everything didn't change whatsoever and we obviously had a girl! BUT she also looks like her daddy and not me :)