It is just amazing that we are at the half way point of my pregnancy. It doesn’t seem quite possible. The past month especially has really flown by. I started feeling the baby’s movements about two weeks ago. At first they were very subtle, but by today I can tell when he/she is trying to get my attention. I had forgotten how much fun it is to start feeling little movements. Every time the baby moves it is so reassuring, it just gives me peace to know that he or she is ok. It seems like it has been so long since my last appointment and I can’t wait for next week when we see the Doctor.
Next Wednesday we will get to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl. I am anxiously counting down the days. With Harrison neither one of us had any desire to know if we were having a boy or a girl, but this time I can’t imagine waiting until September to find out. It seems like once we made up our mind to find out, the day couldn’t get here fast enough. The only problem is that the day that we find out is May 6th, the day after Harrison’s birthday. So, I have been very anxious for the upcoming appointment, but not nearly as ready for little H to be two years old already. I don’t think that I can call him my little baby anymore-good thing we are having another oneJ
How your baby's growing:
Your baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana. (For the first 20 weeks, when a baby's legs are curled up against his torso and hard to measure, measurements are taken from the top of his head to his bottom — the "crown to rump" measurement. After 20 weeks, he's measured from head to toe.)

1 comment:
I can't beleive you are at the halfway point either!!!! Kyle and I joke that because Bella is so small that's one of the reasons we are fine with just having her ;) I'm so happy the pregnancy is going so well for you :)
Post a Comment