Is it really
ok to call this little guy
Emby 2. I feel kind of bad that we haven't been creative enough to come up with a cute little name for this baby before he is born. I thought it would be easier once we knew the gender, but neither one of us has anything new yet. I have also tired to
enlist Harrison's help with this. So far he has come up with Nope and Harrison-not ideal choices. So,
Emby 2 it is-at least for now. Or just
Emby. In case you are not familiar with
Emby this is what we called Harrison before he was born, short for Embryo. In fact, I think I called him
Emby a couple of times after he was born and referred to his belongings as
Emby's clothes, or
Emby's blankets for several weeks. Anyway, here are a few more ultrasound photos of
Emby/New
Emby/
Emby 2...you get the idea.

I really like these last two shots. They show a great picture of him about to suck on his thumb (top photo) and the bottom one shows his leg, foot, and toes.

1 comment:
sooooo exciting. :) Thanks for posting these! Melissa
Post a Comment