Here he is enjoying Birthday celebration numero uno...
Yes, that is a giant Twinkie cake with M&M's-it was very delicious thank you very much! He was very excited about the candles. As soon as he saw them he started trying to blow at them. Then once they were lit he tried to grab a hold. I made sure to help him out with actually blowing out the candles and even made his wish for him this year-that he would not burn himself on his cake. I know nothing too extravagant, what can I say it was a spur of the moment wish, aka moment of panic. Don't worry, we will get plenty of other tries to get the wish thing right. Tonight we are headed to Hickory Park for some Birthday ice cream and on Saturday we have his birthday party with all of our extended family at Tulip Time in Pella. I also have a feeling we will be singing Happy Birthday to him every night before bed for the next month or so. Isn't it great to be two.

1 comment:
Awww, it looks like you guys had a great time, I can't believe how big he is getting, he's a little man now :) Enjoy the rest of the week/weekend with him!!
Post a Comment