Friday, July 24, 2009

mmmm...cake

So, if you haven't checked out the blog Cake Wrecks you totally should! It is my favorite gulity pleasure right now. There are just so many funny posts and I am amazed that they are constantly finding new 'Wrecks' (professional cakes gone wrong) to make fun of. Today's post made me laugh and it's pretty relevant to my life right now, so I thought I would share. I would also like to thank my sisters, mom, and mom-in-law for not trying this idea out at my babyshower for Harrison. Also, please do not get any ideas-I am not interested in getting any of the womb cakes shown on the site below. Although they may be a creative way to show off ultrasound photos, I do not think that cake and fetus photos are two things that should ever be combined. Take this lovely example....



yummy! And check out http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/07/womb-with-view.html and http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/04/belly-cakes-continued.html for even more fun!

1 comment:

Stephanie Griffin said...

OMG, those are awesome cakes!!!