Wednesday, December 2, 2009
12 weeks already
I can’t believe it has been so long since I have updated this. I need to go back and write about what has been going on over the past month-time has just completely gotten away from me. I need to write about this morning because today was Vance’s first full day at Mary’s. I find myself back at work already and having difficulty focusing on anything other than my boys. I know that they are fine, but I just miss them so much. I love being at home with them! Our first morning getting two kids out the door on time went pretty well. I was up before 5:00 am anyway to feed Vance so I just stayed up to make sure that I would have plenty of time. Things went smoothly and we were actually able to get out the door at about the same time that we had planned, however, Vance decided to throw up all over Mary the second we got in her door. Poor baby! I think it was his way of protesting my return to work, but maybe he just ate too much. By the time we cleaned him up and got out the door we were running way behind schedule. It’s funny how I can get up before 5am and still not be able to make it to work on time. I’m sure it will be even worse tomorrow when Adam isn’t around to help-yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't believe that it's been three months already! I hope that your first day back to work went ok, and good luck getting the boys out the door on your own tomorrow! Thinking of you all and missing you!
Post a Comment