Andrea with Vance and Gabe (Tricia and Shawn's baby) at Will's birthday party. This was taken just a few weeks before Andrea moved to NYC. I know that you haven't been gone for that long and chances are that if you were still in Iowa we wouldn't have even seen each other in the last two weeks, but I still miss you. Hoping that all is going well and that you are lovin' the city. Saturday, December 12, 2009
Miss you Annie!!!
Andrea with Vance and Gabe (Tricia and Shawn's baby) at Will's birthday party. This was taken just a few weeks before Andrea moved to NYC. I know that you haven't been gone for that long and chances are that if you were still in Iowa we wouldn't have even seen each other in the last two weeks, but I still miss you. Hoping that all is going well and that you are lovin' the city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you, sister:) I miss you guys, too.
Post a Comment