I was writing about having photo fever and wanting to get new pics taken of the boys. This is what probably started it all...check out the adorable pictures of my nephew Will. I knew that Melissa and Jeff were having Karen take more photos of Will and I knew they would be super cute-here's one more in case the first page wasn't enough. It doesn't help that my new camera hasn't arrived-it is in Mt. Pleasant, IA at the UPS sorting facility-yes I have been tracking it daily on-line.
And.....
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!! I had to work at ACCESS for the overnight shift last night and Adam called this morning to let me know that Vance had given him a Valentine. I immediately thought he meant something gross, and if you know Adam I'm sure that's what you thought of too:) No, he meant that Vance slept through the night-10 hours! Way to go little buddy. Now, if you could just do it sometime when I am home to enjoy it-that would be Vantastic!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment