This was my third time traveling with an infant so I now consider myself a pro. Things that intimidated me the first time were no longer scary-I knew what would be helpful at the airport and what would be a pain to lug around. Our flight out and our flight back went so smoothly. It helped that we had no delays and short layovers, but I attribute much of the success to our incredibly happy, smiley, and easy going baby. Here are a few of the highlights:

Vance rolled over for the first time at the airport (from his back to his tummy). This photo is right after his successful attempt and my cheering-I think he looks pretty proud of himself.
Sleeping on the airplane. What a good little traveler.
Here we are at our destination, Aunt Lise's house in Amsterdam, NY. Vance was very happy to be out of the car/off of the airplane. He enjoyed stretching out in the living room with Adam.

No comments:
Post a Comment