
Five months already. How is that possible? Vance you are so much fun! We just love spending time with you. It's so fun to watch you interact with your older brother and I love that he can make you laugh so hard. You are getting so close to rolling over from your back to your tummy-I can tell how badly you want it, it won't be long now. Today we fed you bananas for the first time, so far you are not a fan. You do like rice cereal so I'm sure it won't be long before you are eating everything in sight. It's fun to see how you can remind us of Harrison one minute and then the next you show us your very own personality and charm. I love getting to know you and can't wait to see what you can do next.
2 comments:
I think Little V may look more like Adam! What do you think? Love these pics!!
It's so hard to tell, but I have heard that a lot-that Vance looks more like Adam. Adam thinks he looks like you (Andrea) in your baby pictures.
Post a Comment