Tuesday, February 9, 2010

No, I'm the baby




I finally found the mobile for Vance's room in a storage room tub. I knew I had it somewhere and it only took me about four months to find it. Vance is pretty indifferent about it right now. He kind of enjoys the movement and music, but it really isn't his favorite thing right now. Harrison on the other hand thinks it's great. He has been begging me to "check it out" for several days so I finally let him climb in and give it a try. He had a blast pretending that he was a baby and watching the animals spin around. He even named all of them-I wish I could remember their names, I just know that they were very interesting. It was naptime so he wanted to sleep in the baby bed too. Well, that didn't last long. As soon as I left the room and shut the door he realized he couldn't get out of bed. He was very adament at that point that he would be sleeping in his big boy bed from now on.

No comments: