Thursday, February 11, 2010
Fall Family Photos
I realized that I never posted a link to a few of our family photos from last fall. My friend Karen and her husband Eric do such amazing work and we have such a great time. Today I started feeling antsy about wanting to get photos taken again. It's just so nice to have such amazing pictures of the boys. When they did this last shoot Vance was only a few weeks old and of course he has changed so much. I'm starting to get antsy again to get some new photos of both boys. I should probably be patient and wait until it is warmer outdoors and until Vance can sit up. Once those two things happen you can guarantee I'll be giving Karen a call-she's going to be spending more time at home too, working on expanding her business-so hopefully she can squeeze us in:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those pictures are wonderful, every single one of them! You have such a beautiful family!!!
I LOVE the family photos!!!! :)
Post a Comment