Of course it is painful to us that Grandpa Laug and Vance did not get the opportunity to meet, but I am thankful for this trip because it provided us with a chance for Grandma to meet Vance. I think that she truly enjoyed him and I will be forever thankful for their time together. We made sure to let Grandma know that Vance shares her initials, VCL, and that his middle name Charles is in honor of both his Grandpa and his Great Grandpa.
I love these two photos of the four generations-one with Grandma and Vance and the other with Grandpa and Harrison. It's funny how they were taken in almost the exact same location. Vance is a little younger than Harrison, but I love that you can see the resemblance.
The next few photos are from the funeral. The church looked absolutely beautiful and the stories that were shared made the service perfect. Adam did something that I could never do, he spoke at the funeral. I know it meant a lot to him and to the rest of his family.




No comments:
Post a Comment