Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Home sweet Home
I spent Monday at home testing out my new job duties at home. I already am in love with my new position, I can't wait to get started on it full-time. Harrison and I made muffins for breakfast, did an art project that he decided to give to Daddy, and I taught him several finger puppet songs. We did all of this despite Vance's swing being out of batteries. I ended up holding him or hauling him around in the baby carrier all day, which was ok, but I now realize that I need to do some work to strengthen my back muscles-that kid is getting heavy. Harrison and I had some time for some interesting discussions too. He told me a very intriguing story about how Tiki tried to eat his banana, but he was able to get it back. He also informed me that I was going to be fat if I ate all of my lunch. Hmmm...I wonder where he gets this stuff:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like you have a very imaginative little boy. He would be fun to be around all day! Hope things are well with your family :)
Post a Comment