New Year's Resolutions for 2010:
1) We will complete our unfinished resolutions from 2009
-vacation without the kids (must be outside of the Midwest)
-stop whining about work/school-whining about it hasn't made it any easier. Learn to suck it up!
-stop laughing when Harrison (and Vance) burps. Seriously-this is just not going to happen! It's too funny. Harrison thinks it's funny. Even Vance thinks it's funny. We are just going to have to learn to live with this. At least he says excuse me!
2) Adam and Nikki will run a 5K in March. Training starts today-oh joy, I think it's supposed to be a high of nine degrees today-it can only get better, right?
3) Take more time to enjoy our children! This includes more time for being silly, dancing, singing, playing games, and telling stories. Less time worrying about what needs to be done next and more time enjoying the moment.
4) Harrison's resolution is to wear big boy underwear (he doesn't know that this is his resolution yet, but I know that deep down this is what he really wants. Or, it's what I really want so either way it better happen).
5) Adam will write his thesis and finish his degree-Go Class of 2010!
6) Nikki will take two classes/semester and be on track from graduation in 2011!
What are your resolutions???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awesome resolutions Nikki!!! Mine is just one, to get my butt in shape for good this year, no more rollercoaster!! Do you know what 5K you and Adam would be doing in March, I would love to join you :) Larry and I are starting running Feb. 1, it's still too chilly out for me ;) Love you!
Post a Comment