Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Finally-the results are in

My grade was finally posted-MUCH later than I ever expected. I nearly missed the deadline for ISU tuition reimbursement because my professor took so long to actually post our grades for fall semester. I managed to keep it up-4.0 rolls on. Looking back, I am not sure how I did it. Taking a class and caring for a newborn were two things that did not mesh well for me. I found it very challenging to care about my reading assignments when I was holding Vance-I just wanted to enjoy him. I'm not sure that this semester will be any easier. Now he is laughing and smiling-two things that I enjoy 100x more than reading textbooks. I'm taking two classes this time around so the pressure is on. Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie Griffin said...

You ROCK Nikki, good luck!!! :)

The Veldmans said...

Congrats Nikki, that's a huge accomplishment!!! Wishing you luck for next semester.

andrea laug said...

congrats! so proud:)