Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone!

After a quick review of last year's resolutions I am feeling pretty good about myself. We actually did ok with a few of these. Both of us have successfully accomplished resolutions one and two. I think those words have been wiped out of our vocabulary. It's a good thing too. Harrison's vocabulary is very extensive and I know he'd love to add all of those words to his repertoire. We have also done a great job on number 4, we never have time to watch TV. The most television we watch is an occasional episode of Sesame Street or a Thomas video-we try really hard to catch The Office and 30 Rock, but in all honesty we maybe saw three episodes this season. As for the other resolutions I think we have some work to do...I still whine, Adam and Harrison still burp, we all still laugh at the burping, and we have yet to take a child free vacation. I'm working on our resolutions for 2010-I'll be sure to incorporate these failed 2009 resolutions somehow.

No comments: