Friday, January 29, 2010
three kisses
Adam taught Harrison a little bedtime routine involving three kisses. He gets a kiss on each cheek and then one on the lips, then he does the same for us. Harrison loves this and anytime anyone asks for a kiss they get three kisses from Harrison. If you try to get only one kiss he will say, "No, no, no, wait" as he forcefully turns your head to kiss the second cheek and lips. At bedtime he will say "and now my three kisses please". This morning I asked for my three kisses before leaving for work (last full-time day at ISU-whooho) and Harrison happily gave me my kisses, but then when I asked to give him his kisses he said, "No, that's ok-I am doing just fine Mommy". He was being pretty silly this morning so I'm sure it's just a one time thing, but it made me realize just how lucky I am to be able to stay home and enjoy this time with both boys-it is going so quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment