Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sleep Tight

In honor of Vance sleeping through the night last night (8 hours-way to go little guy), I thought I should post a few celebratory photos of Vance sleeping. Here are some of my favorites.




Of course, I am trying not to get too excited about this important milestone. I'm sure that tonight he will revert back to his old ways and get up at least three times. It was nice of him to give us a hopeful night at such a young age:)
On a related note Harrison also slept through the night in his own bed last night. He has also been a regular middle of the night guest in our room lately. There have been many mornings when Adam and I look at each other and have to ask "did anyone get any sleep in this house last night?" Lately the answer has been "No" or "Maybe the cats?". Here's hoping for a repeat tonight!

No comments: