Thursday, January 21, 2010
More Blogging
I have been so bad about updating lately that I need to give myself a kick in the pants to get going. I think the problem is that I don't always have time to write out everything I want to, but then instead I end up writing nothing. My new solution is to make shorter posts, but to post more often. There are so many stories about Harrison, and told by Harrison that I don’t want to forget. I want to remember all of the little things that Vance is doing as he grows. So, I am making a promise to myself to do a better job of getting those stories on here even if my grammar is terrible and my spelling stinks. In the long run I won’t care about those things and I bet that no one else will either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment