Monday, January 25, 2010

Changes

I am so excited for a BIG change coming up at our home. I am going to be leaving my position at ISU to spend more time at home with the boys. This has been something that I have contemplated since Harrison was born and I am absolutely thrilled that we are going to give it a try. My last full-time day at ISU is January 29th and I will be working some part-time hours during the month of February, my last official day is February 25th. I’ll be as close to a stay at home mom as I can be. I will still be taking classes at Drake (two/semester), will be working part-time at ACCESS, and I’m also open to dog walking, occasional babysitting, and just about anything else that could help us make ends meet, but the majority of my time will be at home with my boys. I couldn’t be happier! And for those who have asked me what I plan to do while I'm at home, I imagine it will be a lot of this.....
and this.....

and I'm sure we will find lots of other ways to keep us busy.

2 comments:

Stephanie Griffin said...

I'm so happy for you Nikki and this amazing opportunity, I know you will cherish every moment with your boys!! :)

The Melhus Family said...

How awesome!! You will love it! Enjoy your time with them :)